Hi Galaxy team,

I have a Galaxy server sharing a folder with a cluster through sshfs.
The Galaxy folder is cloned on the cluster : /home/galaxy-user/galaxy. On the
server, I have the same directory but empty : /home/galaxy-user/galaxy.

On the server side, I use the following mounting command:
sshfs -o cache=no galaxy-user@clusterfr:galaxy galaxy

When I run galaxy (sh ./run.sh from galaxy-user in the VM), everything seems to
go well but in fact, the _conda directory doesn’t contain any binary. It only
contains the pkg folder.
The log message I get is “cannot install conda because conda_prefix
/home/galaxy-user/galaxy/database/dependencies/_conda exists and is not empty”.

In the UI, if I try to install a tool with dependencies from the toolshed, I
get the same log message.

I’ve also tried sshfs -o cache=no,idmap=user,allow_other.
But then, I cannot launch Galaxy. I have an arror (add error message).

Any clue on how to make conda work with this infrastructure?

Thanks in advance
Estelle