Hi All,

The GalaxyAdmins group is back (thanks to a rejuvenation by Helena Rasche),
and will have its first online meetup in over two year this Thursday.

*When:* 21 March 2019, 15:00 GMT (see your local time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=March+2019+GalaxyAdmins+Meetup&iso=20190321T15&p1=1234&ah=1>
)
*Where: *On Zoom <https://zoom.us/>. If you don't already have the Zoom
client installed, then you'll need to download it
<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207373866-Zoom-Installers>
before the meetup.  *We will publish the Zoom room link here
<https://galaxyproject.org/community/galaxy-admins/meetups/2019-03-21/> and
on Twitter <https://twitter.com/galaxyproject> before the meeting.*
*What:* We will have a general discussion / give and take about Galaxy
administration and a presentation by Pablo Moreno
<https://galaxyproject.org/blog/2018-08-cotm-pablo-moreno/> on *Running
Galaxy on Kubernetes.*
-
Interested?  It would be great to have you join us.

Thanks and hope to see you Thursday,
Dave C (channeling Helena)

--
https://galaxyproject.org/