Muhammet,

I’d be happy to wrap Clark for you. Regarding putting Centrifuge, are you
specifically trying to do this on a public instance such as usegalaxy.org
<http://usegalaxy.org/> or use galaxy.eu <http://galaxy.eu/>, or would you
prefer to perform the analysis locally? If you would like to to be on a public
instance, please make an issue here:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/usegalaxy-tools/issues
<https://github.com/galaxyproject/usegalaxy-tools/issues> and mention which
servers you are interested in using. We can get it up soon,

Thank you,
Alex Ostrovsky