Hi all,

I'm curious if there is any way to see how long a task took to complete
(or related to this, how long a workflow took to run)? I realise that the
timings will be highly dependent on the machine load, but nevertheless
it could be useful if trying to estimate how long a job is going to take
(having tried it on a sub sample of the data).

It would also be quite nice when giving Galaxy demos - although asking
the audience to time it is quite good for getting people to pay attention ;)

I've clicked on all the task icons, the peep information, etc, but it
looks like this information isn't shown to the user (if it is collected
at all).

Have I overlooked something?

Thanks,

Peter