Hello Sonali,

Here is the Galaxy wiki describing how to add tools:
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/AddToolTutorial

Submissions to the Tool Shed are welcomed:
http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Thanks for using Galaxy!

On 1/10/11 8:24 AM, Sonali Amonkar wrote:
Hi,

(Am new to Galaxy)
I am analyzing the Galaxy tool to find out the feasibility of plugging in
existing Java tools, along with some Galaxy in-built tools, to implement a
simple work flow. Is this possible? If yes is there a guide/tutorial of how I
can do it?

Thank you,
Sonali Amonkar
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems