Hi,

(It was good to hear about  that there is another release upcoming very soon.
Looking forward to it.)

I came across an issue in IE8 of the Workflow design progress bar not closing
for a long time. When I tried it in Mozilla Firefox it worked fine. I also
found that the history pane in Firefox does not refresh often. Even when done
manually, however is works just fine in IE8. Is there any piece of document
mentioning the browser support for Galaxy?

Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,
Sonali Amonkar

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems