Hi,

In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced Tab, then under Browsing
section:

   - Uncheck "Disable Script debugging (Internet Explorer)
   - Uncheck "Disable Script debugging (Other)
   - Check Display a notification about every script error

Then you will see the Javascript error when you try to reload the Galaxy
page and then try to expand a history item.  I would help debug the Galaxy
IE issues but I am at work and cannot change these settings on my work
computer (the are grey out :( )

-Leandro