Hi all,

I ran into a small issue with account creation, likely to affect
people using a netbook or other device with a low (vertical)
resolution.

I don't think I have an account on main.g2.bx.psu.edu so I tried using
OpenID via GoogleMail. This brought me to the following page:

http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/user/openid_associate?username=&status=warning&message=OpenID+authentication+was+successful%2C+but+you+need+to+associate+your+OpenID+with+a+Galaxy+account.&use_panels=True&email=

There are no scroll bars on this page (which usually means the page
explicitly disabled them), and it is too long to fit on my screen
without zooming out so much that I can hardly read it. I'm using
Firefox 3.6 on Linux.

(I then got a username clash, and realised I'd already made an account
with a different email address)

Peter