I am a new user to Galaxy, and I was hoping someone might be able to help
with this small problem.  I am using Drosophila resequencing data downloaded
from the SRA and trying to look for SNPs that differentiate the two strains.
 I've gotten as far as generating the pileup for each strain, but my column
which has the consensus base is always an N.  Can anyone help me out?

thanks, Christine

--
Christine J. Picard, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate