Hi All,

I'm fairly new to galaxy and trying to understand it from both a user
and tool developer perspective. Does galaxy have a way to mark tool
outputs within a workflow as temporary (ie they should be deleted
after the workflow finishes running)? If not is there some way to
facilitate this as a tool developer?

It's pretty frequent for us to have workflows where the intermediate
tool output is not important and we would rather have the disk space.

Thank you
Keith