I'm starting to poke around wtih Galaxy. Suppose I have a file that I've uploaded, or pulled in by some other mechanism. When I look at a tool that can use that type of file, it'll be auto-filled in on the dropdown for the file input on that tool.

As an example, if I upload a FASTA file, I'll see that data file in the "Convert these sequences" dropdown under the FASTA-to-Tabular tool.

Is there some way to see a comprehensive list of tools that are enabled for a particular data file?

Thanks
-J