Hi,

I am trying to map sequences with Bowtie.
Have been waiting for a few hours now but it still says "Job is waiting to
run".

A few days ago I didn't have this problem and the job started immediately.
My guess is that the jobs are still stuck in a queue?

How can I tell when the jobs will approximately start running? Is there a
way to view the queue position?

thx,
Felix