Hello Evan,

Would you be able to share a link to your history and we can take a look at exactly the problem data/tools. Use Option -> Share or Publish.

Best!

On 2/14/11 12:25 PM, Evan Schwab wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to use the aaChanges tool.  I have a file of SNPs in the
correct interval format and a UCSC uploaded bed file of genomic
intervals.  These are both for the Zebrafish Zv9 build and are
appropriately labeled this way in their attributes.  But when I try to
run the tool it says for both the SNP interval file and UCSC bed file:
"Sequences are not currently available for the specified build."

Am I doing something wrong with my formatting or does this tool not yet
support Zebrafish Zv9 build?   I tried using it in the Human Genome
Variation section of the main Galaxy site as well as the Evolution
section of the test site and both gave me the same error.

Please let me know what is happening.

Thank you so much

Evan

--