Hello Musa,

After upload, click on the pencil icon for your dateset and set the metadata so that the file type in the "Change data type" box is "fastq". This will get around any file extension issues.

Please let us know if we can help more. As Kanwei stated, data questions are best sent directly to the galaxy-user mailing list.

Hopefully this helps!