Hello,
I have some questions about the Join and Sort tools in Galaxy.
How are they implemented? Just the standard unix sort and join?

I have a quite large tab file (~1,5 million lines), I want to join with a
somewhat smaller file (~20 000 lines).

How long will this approximately take? Is there a way to view the progress?
Can I gain performance if do a sort on the column I want to join?
thx,
Felix