Hi Rob,

The project ABRM00000000 links to several thousand individual WGS submissions. Are there scaffolds or some type of assembled sequence available? Or, perhaps there an alternate source?

Also, did you want us to include the two mitochondrial genomes from NCBI in the main assembly (once we have it?). This is common for us to do, but not required.

And finally, if there is a short-hand name for the genome that you and the Hydra community use, we can assign that as the short-label for the genome. Otherwise, we just use the Genus_species_source_date for the label. Some way to distinguish from ACZU00000000 seems important.

Thanks Rob, we look forward to your feedback.

Jen