Hello,

Yes, and this tutorial can help to get you oriented:
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/jeremy/p/galaxy-rna-seq-analysis-exercise

Please let us know if we can help more (using galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu please for data/tool questions),

On 2/16/11 9:10 AM, Jianquan Wang wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have one set of small RNA sequence data. I am wondering whether I can use
Galaxy to analyze it.
Thank you.

Jianquan Wang