Hi Felix,

Is this file still an issue? Or have you identified the sequences with a mismatch between the sequence and qual score length?

We can always take a look, too. Just share a history link and note which dataset is giving the error. (Options -> Share or Publish). You can email just to me to keep your data private and I can share with the developers here if needed.

Thanks!

Jen
Galaxy team