Hi,

I would like to be able to show the content of 2 columns from a file as the
name of options in a select.

Example :
I have a file with:
Column_1 Column_2 Column_3

I have a select field which feeds its values from this file
The value for each choice is Column_1, but I would like the name (i.e. what
the user sees) to be a combination of Column_2 and Column_3 (in this case,
Column_3 contains a count, which would be shown between parenthesis)
Is there a way to do that without resorting to the deprecated <code> tag ?
(with actions maybe ?)

Thanks