Hello!
       I convert SOLiD csfasta- and qual-files to fastq-files ,I want  to use
the fastq-files to do denovo with SOAPdenovo.because the SOLiD de novo
accessory tools Require large memory .But ,I find that there're some question
for the converting .
for example:
T02023221102101032002002030011232121133222233311200 ——>
AGAGTGGCCAGCACATGAAGAAGATAACCGTGCGCCTTGGGGTTTCCGAA

But I think it should to be TCCTAGACAAGTTGGCTTTCCCTTAAACAGCTGACATAGAGATATGTCCC
Who knows the reason about this.
2011-03-28

lishiyong