> Hi,
>
> Are there any tools like HMMER (2.3.2 or 3.0) available on Galaxy to run a
> HMM on a DNA or protein sequence? I was not able to find any. Thanks
>
> -Surya

Surya,

HMMer is not available on our public server, nor is there anything similar.
However, there is a wrapper for hmmscan in the Galaxy Tool Shed:
http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/ that you can use if download and install on a
local Galaxy instance.

I expect we'll add HMM support in the future, but it's not a priority right now.

Best,
J.