I'm analyzing a bunch of datasets in a single history and the number of history items is getting a little confusing. Is it possible to attached a label a group of history items, or collapse a group of history items on the display?

I don't suppose it is, but it would be a nice feature...

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.