Hi,

I have a workflow on the published workflow list (called "Bristol workflow to
get....") which takes sam files and separates the unique from the non unique
mapped reads. This might help in the sense I have used this kind of approach to
count up the number of unique vs non uniquely mapped reads. Let me know if you
need more info.

Cheers,
David