My IT people are setting us up for an instantiation of Galaxy on campus for my
course and
faculty to use.  They have most everything working on our server but when I get
to the
Megablast there are no databases.  I need to give them the instructions for how
to set up for
databases like NR and maybe the human HGTS.  Where can I find that information
to give to
the people that will understand it?
Douglas Rhoads,  Professor of Biological Sciences
Director of Graduate Program in Cell and Molecular Biology
601 SCEN, Dept. of Biological Sciences,
1 University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701
drhoads(at)uark.edu, http://biscweb.uark.edu/drhoads
phone: 479-575-3251  FAX: 479-575-4010