Hi Falak,

Due to the fact that the underlying wig to bigWig executable can use huge
amounts of RAM, a single large-memory node is allocated for these jobs. This
has the unfortunate side effect that wigToBigwig jobs may need to wait for a
significant amount of time before being executed. Please be patient, although
if you suspect a problem and have waited for a very long period of time, please
do report it.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan