Hi,

I have one stupid question. The coordinates of the region chr1 2351533 -
2351843 from UCSC (hg18) will retrieve 311 bases. However, when I use Fetch
Sequences from galaxy, it will only  retrieves 310 bases. Apparently, the
first base of the 311 bases is missing from the Fetch Sequences result
because the ending bases are the same.

Does this mean that I need to modified the coordinates first and then use
the Fetch Sequences to get the correct sequence? I thought UCSC and galaxy
were both 0 base?

Thanks.

Sean