Hi Yury,

You can manage your subscription at:

Next week, I can also follow up with our sys admin to make sure nothing unusual is going on.

Hopefully this helps,

On 4/8/11 1:39 PM, Yury Bukhman wrote:
Hi,

I have been receiving multiple digests of this list every day, as many as 8 on
April 6!  Is it possible to make the digests less frequent?  One per day would
really be enough for me.

Thanks.

Yury

--