Hello all,

Galaxy has been ill recently due to disk space on the server filling up. In
the short term we are working on freeing up space.  In the longer term we
are working on adding a quota system to limit how much space any one user
can take, and we've also ordered a lot more disk.

In the mean time, *please take a look at your saved histories and datasets
and delete anything you no longer need*.  This will greatly help us get
through the current rough patch.

In the longer term, you can also consider setting up your own local Galaxy
instance, or running Galaxy on the cloud.  See:
  http://getgalaxy.org/
  https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/cloud

Thanks for your patience while we work this out,

Dave C and the Galaxy Team

--
http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/
http://getgalaxy.org