Hello,

We would like to mention that a community contributed XML configuration file
that enables BAM display at IGV was added to Galaxy in 5252:a62cec23a157. In
your local Galaxy instance, you can enable it by removing the comments from
around:
<!-- <display file="igv/bam.xml" /> -->
in your datatypes_conf.xml file for the BAM datatype. This will let users view
their BAM files in a local IGV instance or using web start.

We would be interested in including additional displays in Galaxy for other
datatypes when they are supported in IGV. If configurations already exist for
other datatypes, please feel free to contribute them.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan