I set up a galaxy instance on the cloud, but got the following error when
trying to convert a bed file of hg18 coordinates to fasta sequence with the
"Extract Genomic DNA" tool as a test of the functionality of this instance:
No sequences are available for 'hg18', request them by reporting this error.

Where did I go wrong? Likely I would get a similar error for other databases
and indexes I might need and the instructions on the bitbucket site does not
cover this (https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/cloud).
Otherwise this is a very nice setup.

Thomas Randall, PhD
Bioinformatics Scientist, Contractor
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
P.O. Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
randall...@niehs.nih.gov<mailto:randall...@niehs.nih.gov>
919-541-2271