Hi Evan,
There is some work being done for a permanent link to the dataset, but it is still pending. So, we are going to attempt a short term solution and I will send you an email once I confirm it is in place. I don't know exactly when this will be ready - but the goal is for it to be soon.
Thank you again for your patience!
Jen