Hi Jeremy,

The limit means that for the span where the red line is, only the first 5000
features sorted by start position, starting from the tile with the red line,
is shown. That usually means it will cut off at some point midway through
the tile.. it doesn't indicate that the blank part of the tile has no data.
We're working on making this better so that you can at least see some data
where the blank space is.

Thanks,

Kanwei