Hello Camelia,

Here is a link to a prior reply posted by one of our power users with details also relevant to your question:

http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-user/2011-March/002135.html

Hopefully this helps,

On 5/1/11 1:19 AM, camelia botez wrote:
How can we upload files from remote server running galaxy and using big
storage for data ?

Thank you