Dear User,

I am trying to use the tool "Compute quality
statistics<http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/tool_runner?tool_id=cshl_fastx_quality_statistics>"
in galaxy on Ilumina single reads. The file is 2.3 Gb, fastq format. I have
performed Quality format converter on the data set and the format is now
qualillumina. Despite of this, galaxy don't recognize any dataset in the
workflow to use as input into quality statistics.
Any idea why my dataset is not accepted as input?

Best,

Robin