Hi,

I recently sent out an email asking if anyone knew much about analysis of SNPs
etc and how to visualise them. I got some very useful answers and planned to
return to the problem when I got a better chance to work on this in some depth.
I now have the time but, like an idiot, I've accidentally deleted those email
replies! So can I please ask again, does anyone have experience of SNP analysis
and, especially, visualisation that can hold my hand whilst I work this out
(apologies to the ones who replied last time but can you get in touch again !)?

Best Wishes,
David.

__________________________________
Dr David A. Matthews

Senior Lecturer in Virology
Room E49
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine,
School of Medical Sciences
University Walk,
University of Bristol
Bristol.