I have a program I'm trying to "galaxify" that emits a variable number of
result files. I would like the output of my Galaxy tool to show up in Galaxy as
an html file with links to the result files. So when you click on the eye, the
html file should up in the middle pane ... sorry if I'm not describing this in
an elegant way.

Creating a composite datatype is the way to go in this situation, correct? I'm
creating a class that inherits from Html. How do I get the result returned from
my custom "generate_primary_file" function to show up as a tool's output ... if
that's the right way to go about this?

Thanks!