We have a local install of Galaxy and are using it for training grad and
undergrad students
(using the Windshield Splatter data).  We have a relatively new install and the
Megablast
seems to be doing something funny with the output in that column 2 which is
supposed to be
the GI of the database hit is now two numbers joined with an underline (see
below).  I need to
tell my IT people what is wrong so they can correct the problem.

BL1-1-3 157649053_111750        91.30   46      4       0       10      55
58541   58496   2e-
06      60.0
BL1-1-5 161788633_175843        100.00  26      0       0       15      40
48812   48787   4e-
04      52.0

--

Douglas Rhoads, Professor of Biological Sciences
Director of Graduate Program in Cell and Molecular Biology