Hi Amit,
The workflow requires the input data to be in 'fastqsanger' format before
being able to run. The files you uploaded from S3 are already in the correct
format but this is most likely not set correctly in the metadata. So, click
on the pencil icon for each of the datasets in your history and edit the
data type by setting it to 'fastqsanger'. Save the changes and try running
the workflow. It should work fine then.

For future reference, if you decide to upload the rest of the files from the
screencast/heteroplasmy study, you can choose the fastqsanger type right on
the data upload form and can thus avoid this subsequent step.

Enis