Hi,

I've tried a simple query in biomart : retrieve all gene locations for the Danio rerio in Ensembl 62 and I get an error :
An error occurred running this job: /failure preparing job
/
The same happens with the test site?

Cheers

Christophe/
/

= Christophe KLOPP BIA    INRA Toulouse 31326 Castanet-Tolosan     =
= Tel: 33 5 61 28 50 36   Email: christophe.kl...@toulouse.inra.fr =
= http://www.sigenae.org/                                          =
= http://bioinfo.genotoul.fr/                                      =