Hello Jia-Xing,

It might be a good idea to double check the file format and FTP transfer by reloading the data and running the tool again. Then, if the problem is persistent, please share a link to your history containing the original and new loaded data tool errors and we would be glad to examine and provide feedback.

Use "Options -> Share or Publish" to generate a share link and email back directly to me.

Hopefully we can resolve the issue quickly!