Hello David,

The genome for Mycoplasma pneumonia M129 is available as a reference genome (see "attributes" assignment too via the pencil icon), however it is not yet available in all NGS tools.

We add both M129 and Mycoplasma pneumonia FH to our list of new genomes to process through all tool.

To confirm, this would be the correct source for the FH strain?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bioproject/46155

Meanwhile, if you would like to work with the genomes immediately, they can be loaded into your history (use FTP) and used as a reference genome from that source with most tools.

Hopefully this is helpful!