Hi John (and Pablo),

Thanks for the ideas. I assume this is similar to the "aaChanges" tool in the
standard galaxy setup which I am working with. If I have no luck with that I'll
look into the SNPEff tool - is it in the Galaxy toolshed?
I think that, assuming most of the snps are previously characterised, I can
probably get such a list by long winded means. Fingers crossed!

Cheers
David