Keith,

TIP: Due to browser limitations, uploading files larger than 2GB is
guaranteed to fail. To upload large files, use the URL method (below)
or FTP (if enabled by the site administrator).

is written on the screen right below the files box for this very reason.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;