Hi there,

I noticed on Seqanswers there was a post inquiring about the potential addition of DE-Seq (Anders & Huber) to the growing stack of tools available in galaxy.

I for one would love to see this integrated.
I typically use it in combination with HT-Seq, a set of python scripts also from Simon Anders. This simply has the functionality of converting a SAM alignment to simple counts of reads per transcript across the genome. Probably there are tools is Galaxy that do a similar thing. In any case I think many people are using TopHat -> HT- Seq -> DE-Seq for analysis of RNAseq data so it would be great if DE- Seq were supported in Galaxy

My two cents..

Thanks for all your great work!

Chris
Christopher Balakrishnan