As the tool help says about the input file: "Tabular Data is a tab
delimited header file with chromosome, offset and p values to be
plotted"

In other words if you have a text file containing tab delimited
columns, with a header row and some data you should be good to go.

Attached is a sample that works for me on main - although the plots
look rather silly.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;