Nate,

The Galaxy's ability to pull files with user/password from FTP sites as a
client is great.

However, I need to pull data from an HTTP site at a sequencing center with
user/password (already tried to get them to set up an FTP server, no luck). Any
way to do this?

If not, would it be easy to add?

Regards,

Curtis

> Hi Nate,

>>> We'd like to set up our local Galaxy to be able to import data (fastq

>>> sequences) from an ftp site (with a username/password)  into a user's

>>> account. Does Galaxy support FTP or would we have to write a wrapper