Hi All,

Thank you for last reply and links about galaxy structure. The links were
helpful. But still I am uncertain about many files and their uses. To
previous question, I will require further help on following issues:

   1. Where all users information is stored in file structure so that i can
   add custom users  for my galaxy server?
   2. Is it possible to customize left purple panel?

My real aim is to customize the galaxy browser instance as per my needs and
use for internal development, which i think is possible?. So, if you guys
have any development documents which can be shared to provide further
insights about file and directory structure will be really helpful.

Regards

Gaurav Thareja