Hi, Holger,

Thanks for reporting this. We might need some more information to sort this out.

Is this error seen on Galaxy main or test? If so please share the
history with me so I can see the input and reproduce what sounds like
a wrapper error?

Otherwise, if this is on a private instance, and if the tool has never
produced output successfully, then this may be a dependency
installation problem - eg you may need to ensure that the weblogo3
executable is available and working correctly on the path used by your
execution nodes. To assure yourself that your data works with the
tool, please try running it on main using the same data, and let me
know what you see?

Thanks again.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School;