Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to add tools to the Galaxy web portal (the
central server, not our own instance of Galaxy). Some of the tools  I would
like to use are described on
"http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository?webapp=community";. Can I add this
functionality through my Galaxy account?

Thanks

Mete

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the
use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are
obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject
you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your
computer.