Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me to understand an error which I get when mapping using Galaxy:

An error occurred running this job: Error aligning sequence. Warning: Exhausted best-first chunk memory for read BIO-SEQUENCER1_0011:1:1:9519:2064#CGATGT/1 (patid 703); skipping read Warning: Exhausted best-first chunk memory for read BIO-SEQUENCER1_0011:1:1:1795:6806#CGATGT/1 (patid 4461);

If you know what's the error may mean, could you please let me know?

Best Wishes,

Agnieszka

A Bierzynska
Academic Renal Unit